KETO No-Bake CHOCOLATE & Peanut Butter Pie
This easy, no-bake dessert comprises: a creamy, peanut butter cheesecake-mousse, layered over a chocolatey, graham cracker crust, topped with whipped cream, chocolate sauce, and roasted peanuts. A quintessential crowd-pleaser!
Makes: 10 SERVINGS
Prep Time: 30 MINUTES (PLUS CHILLING)
For the crust
2 cups (170 g) low-carb graham cracker crumbs CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE (or finely ground almond flour)
3 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
¾ stick (85g) unsalted butter, melted
5 tablespoons Sola sweetener
For the Filling
8 ounces (225 g) full-fat cream cheese, softened
1 teaspoon natural vanilla extract
¾ cup (210 g) unsweetened, smooth peanut butter
½ cup (95 g) Sola sweetener
½ cup (120 ml) heavy/double cream
1 ½ cups (360 ml) heavy cream
¼ cup (50 g) Sola sweetener
¼ cup (30 g) peanuts, roasted and chopped
1 recipe quick and easy chocolate sauce CLICK HERE FOR RECIPE
1. In a large mixing bowl, stir the graham cracker crumbs (or almond flour) and sifted cocoa powder with the melted butter and sola sweetener.
2. Grease an 8 or 10-inch cheesecake pan (removable bottom) and line it with parchment paper. Press the crumbs into the bottom and sides of the pan to form a pie crust.
3. Place the cream cheese, vanilla, peanut butter, and Sola sweetener in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment (or use an electric hand mixer and a large bowl). Whisk the ingredients for approximately five minutes until smooth then gradually add the cream while whisking on medium speed.
4. Spoon the cream cheese-peanut butter filling over the chocolate crumbs and spread out using the back of a spoon or spatula so that you have a smooth, even layer, then place in the refrigerator for at least two hours to chill and firm up.
5. Transfer the pie to a serving plate and remove the sides of the pan.
6. Decorate with whipped cream, chocolate sauce (made according to recipe instructions), and a sprinkle of chopped, roasted peanuts.
Add two ounces (55 ml) of bourbon whiskey and one teaspoon ground cinnamon to the filling at step 3 for a tasty grownups only alternative!